In dogs, the most common symptoms of Lyme disease are a fever of between 103 and 105°, lameness, swelling in the joints, swollen lymph nodes, lethargy, and loss of appetite. Although not common, some dogs have developed severe progressive kidney disease as result of having Lyme disease.
Lyme disease sometimes leads to inflammation and dysfunction of the kidneys. Eventually, kidney failure may set in as the dog begins to exhibit such signs as vomiting, diarrhea, lack of appetite, weight loss, increased urination and thirst, and abnormal fluid buildups.
In addition to Lyme Disease, Ticks transmit a variety of other dangers to our dogs including but not limited to: Heartworm, Canine Rickettsiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and Ehrlichiosis.
Ticks and Submission Forms (no charge when submitted with WholeDogNow Tick Card as Proof of Purchase) can now be mailed directly to WholeDogNow Tick Identification. see here for more instructions
All oils are 100% pure pharmaceutical grade.
Ingredients: Prunus dulcis, Calendula officinalis, Olea europaea,
Mentha piperita, Mentha Spicata, Neem, Thyme vulgaris,
Lavendula augustifolia, Cymbopogon citratus
- Tick Twisters in 2 sizes
- Magnifying Sheet
- Disposable Gloves and Alcohol Wipe
- Sample Bag and Identification Form
- 3mL Whole Dog Now Tick Oil Blend
- Full Color Information Sheet
Place 1-2 drops of our Proprietary Essential Oil Blend directly on the Tick - Works in 3 ways -to protect your dog.
- It causes the Tick to loosen and/or release its attachment from the dog.
- It immediately goes to work to help prevent infection and boost immunity, thereby possibly preventing diseases like Lyme from taking hold.
- Promotes healing, reduces redness, inflammation and soothes the wound.
"Ticks carry a host of harmful diseases. If you believe you or your pet has been infected, please seek veterinary care. This product is not meant as a Tick Repellent nor a Treatment for Lyme Disease."